Join Craft Cellars for a premium virtual whisky tasting experience on September 11, 2021 at 5:00pm MT. Dave Worthington from That Boutique-y Whisky Company will take guests through this exclusive premium tasting of That Boutique-y Whiskies.
Dave Worthington, Global Brand Ambassador
From a career in mechanical engineering spanning shipbuilding, yacht building, yacht steering, and production gear manufacture Dave turned his hobby and passion for whisky into his career at the end of 2016.
Dave started his Whisky Discovery blog in 2012, which was recognized as a ‘Website to Watch’ in the Malt Whisky Yearbook 2014. Dave has written for Whisky Quarterly, UK Cigar Scene, and was a featured writer in The New Single Malt Whiskey book for his article on South African Whisky.
Dave was awarded an ‘Icon of Whisky’ as World Whisky Brand Ambassador of the Year 2018, and was nominated again in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Dave was highly commended in recent awards.
The Line Up (20ml samples)
- The Boutique-y Rye Company Kentucky Peerless 3 Year Old (49.1% abv)
- The Boutique-y Malt Company Balcones 2 Year Old – Batch 1 (51.1% abv)
- The Boutique-y Whisky Company Millstone 4 Year Old (49% abv)
- The Boutique-y Whisky Company Macduff 10 Year Old (50.2% abv)
- The Boutique-y Whisky Company Allt-á-Bhainne 26 Year Old (50.3% abv)
- The Boutique-y Whisky Company Auchroisk 37 Year Old (49.5% abv)
- The Boutique-y Whisky Company Bruichladdich 28 Year Old (48.5% abv)
- The Boutique-y Whisky Company Japanese Blended Whisky #1 (47.7% abv)