Join Craft Cellars for a premium virtual whisky tasting experience on April 9, 2022 at 3:00pm MT. Hart Brothers Whisky Brand Ambassador, Mark Abram, will join us live and take guests through this exclusive premium tasting from Hart Brothers.
Hart Brothers Whisky with Mark Abram
Mark has been in the whisky industry for over 7 years and has been a member of the Hart Brothers team ever since. Starting out in logistics, his passion for Scotch Whisky saw him quickly migrate into various other areas of Hart Brothers’ operations.
Under the direct tutelage of the esteemed Alistair Hart, Mark began gaining extensive experience and now looks after areas such as cask selection, inventory management, blending, sales and more.
As a steward of the brand, Mark enjoys travelling the globe to educate consumers about Hart Brothers and why their whisky is so special.
The Line Up (30ml)
- Miltonduff 14 Year Old 2007 Marsala Cask (49.5% abv)
- Tullibardine 16 Year Old 2005 Burgundy Wine Cask (46% abv)
- Longmorn 10 Year Old Sherry Cask (50%)
- Balmenach 13 Year Old 2008 Sherry Cask (53.3% abv)
- Pulteney 15 Year Old 2006 Sherry Cask (52.6% abv)
- Glenburgie 13 Year Old 2008 1st Fill Port Pipe (54.2% abv)
- Littlemill 32 Year Old 1988 (51.5% abv)
A $30 coupon towards a purchase of any bottle in the tasting lineup will be offered to members of this premium event.