Join Craft Cellars for an exclusive virtual tasting from the comfort of your home on February 6, 2021 at 3pm with special guest George Grant.
George is the 6th generation of the Grant family to act as custodians for the Glenfarclas Distillery. George joined the family business in 2000 after working for Inverhouse Distillers Ltd, and Fine Vintages (Far East) Ltd, Glenfarclas’ distributor in Hong Kong. George particularly enjoys introducing whisky lovers to the older expressions of Glenfarclas, those distilled by his grandfather and watched over by his father. George is a third Generation Keeper of the Quaich and a Freeman of the City of London. George is a key member of Glenfarclas’ cask selection panel.
Tasting pack line-up
- Glenfarclas 12 Year Old (43% abv) – 30ml
- Glenfarclas 15 Year Old (43% abv) – 30ml
- Glenfarclas 21 Year Old (43% abv) – 30ml
- Glenfarclas 25 Year Old (43% abv) – 30ml
- Glenfarclas 30 Year Old (43% abv) – 15ml
- Glenfarclas 40 Year Old (43% abv) – 15ml
- Glenfarclas 105 Cask Strength (60% abv) – 30ml
Email invitation and zoom link will be sent out prior to event via email used at check-out.