Join Craft Cellars for an exclusive virtual tasting from the comfort of your home on March 16, 2021 at 7pm with Craft Cellars resident whisky expert Peter Burns.
Originally from Glasgow, Pete is always happy to share the knowledge and insights he has acquired over his time in the industry. His experience spans 16 years and included roles at: Scotland’s oldest whisky retailer; Scotch Whisky Auctions; and Douglas Laing & Co. In early 2018, Pete moved to Alberta to work with specialist spirits importer – Craftwork Spirits before joining Craft Cellars in June 2020.
TASTING LINE UP (30ml samples)
- Barr an Uisce 1803 16 Year Old (46% abv)
- Tyrconnell 15 Year Old Madeira Finish (46% abv)
- Hyde 1938 No. 6 President’s Reserve (46% abv)
- Redbreast 15 Year Old (46% abv)
- Bushmills 21 Year Old (40% abv)
- Midleton Very Rare 2016 (40% abv)
Zoom link will be emailed to participants prior to tasting.