Join Craft Cellars for a premium virtual whisky tasting experience on February 1, 2022 at 7:00pm MT. Compass Box Whisky Co. – Western Regional Manager, Scott Ellis will join us live and take guests through this exclusive premium tasting from Compass Box.
Scott has been in the hospitality industry for over 20 years in a wide variety of roles, starting out in London as an Asst. Bar Manager after quitting a 3-week career in finance. Since then, Scott has mostly worked in the U.S gaining extensive experience in bars and restaurants before moving to the distribution side of the industry in 2010 after moving to San Francisco. Soon after, Scott was promoted to be the face of the distributor’s spirits portfolio with a focus on category and brand education. In 2016 Scott proudly joined Compass Box Whisky Co. as their Western Regional Manager and now spends his time educating consumers and trade about the joys of a well-made Scotch whisky. Scott holds the Level 3 certification from WSET, has been a judge at San Francisco World Spirits Competition for the last five years and maintains a lifelong passion for the joys and history of a well-made drink..
The Lineup (8 x 30ml)
- Compass Box Orchard House (46% abv)
- Compass Box Hedonism (43% abv)
- Compass Box The Story of the Spaniard (43% abv)
- Compass Box Canvas (46% abv)
- Compass Box Flaming Heart (48.9% abv)
- Compass Box Peat Monster (46% abv)
- Compass Box No Name No. 2 (48.9% abv)
- Compass Box No Name No. 3 (48.9% abv)