Monte Creek Chardonnay


Through quality, innovation and sustainability, Monte Creek Winery in the Thompson Valley is turning unique growing conditions into award-winning premium wines.

This Chardonnay underwent wild fermentation for roughly 60 days and was aged sur lie. About 25% was aged in our three Concrete Eggs. The shape of these eggs allows for natural movement in the vessels, which causes the wine to stir slowly. The remaining 75% was aged in French oak, and a small amount underwent Batonnage. This mixed-use of technique was used to integrate oak slightly but to preserve the acidity.

In stock

The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. We are unable to guarantee any specific vintages displayed.

SKU 785865 Categories ,




Related Products


Mon-Tue: 10am - 6pm
Wed-Fri: 10am - 8pm
Sat-Sun: 10am - 6pm

Service & Support

Your Information

A unique craft beer wine and spirits retail store in Calgary, Alberta with a focus on passion, education and selection.

Copyright © Craft Cellars


Sun: 11am – 6pm
Mon/Tue: 10am – 6pm
Wed-Fri: 10am – 7pm
Sat: 10am – 6pm

Copyright © Craft Cellars